Friday, March 16, 2007

Old guys taking dumps at work

What’s the deal with the “old guys” at work taking shits? They have no shame. Here I am taking care of my business after my second cup of coffee in the morning. Along comes one of the “oldies” and they sit down in the stall next to you. How do I know it’s one of the “oldies”? First, they come in breathing heavy and sighing. Second, they start unzipping before they even get into the stall. Third, they drop their pants ALL the way down and I make out their ID tags with name and photo.

Anyway - these old guys have no shame. They don’t try to be modest at all with their business. Some folks like to cough when they do their farting, where others will loudly get the toilet paper off the roll while they sneak in a toot or two. The old guys, however… Lord! Grunting and carrying on like they are making a baby (or having one). Some guys get pretty vocal, throwing in a “oh, mercy” or “almost” in there.

Also, some of the guys on the extreme side of the “old spectrum” feel that they are obligated to NOT wash their hands. “Hey Leroy! Yea.. I can see you in the crack of the stall here NOT washing your hands you freak.”

No comments: